In order to create high quality and innovative student programs at the Georgia Tech Savannah campus, CEISMC relies on the talents of local rock star teachers along with Georgia Tech faculty and staff. If you have a STEM/STEAM project that is both informative and highly engaging then we'd love to work with you on incorporating your project into one of our upcoming Saturday STEMlabs or summer programs! We offer short term employment opportunities throughout the year and work around your existing teaching schedule. For more information please contact us. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- highly knowledgable in STEM/STEAM project development and delivery
- experience working with students ranging between 3rd - 12th grade
- creative and forward-thinking
- experience with project-based learning
- available to work on Saturdays and/or during the summer
- holds a current GAPSC certification (preferred not required)