We provide a wide-range of expertise in research and evaluation services.
The evaluation team has a very strong background in educational psychology and educational statistics. Our areas of expertise include descriptive and inferential statistics, regression, univariate and multivariate statistics, hierarchical linear modeling, structural equation modeling, factor analysis, and data mining. The team’s expertise focuses on creating a variety of survey instruments to measure desired outcomes, pilot test instruments, as well as conducting cognitive interviews, completing factor analysis, and improving items for the purpose of creating valid, reliable instruments for evaluation or research study. Additionally, we do the following:
- Evaluation Planning: developing logic models, creating implementation calendars, and writing evaluation sections of grant proposals
- Survey development deployment, collection, analysis, and reporting(includes deploying online and paper-based surveys)
- Text Analysis: usually used to categorize open-ended survey responses.
- Focus Groups: protocol development, facilitating focused interviews, analyzing comments, and reporting recommendations.
- Student Achievement Analysis: descriptive and inferential statistical analysis of program effects on state-collected student achievement data (CRCT, GHSGT, EOCT, SAT, etc.)
- Classroom Observations: qualitative study and analysis of K-12 classrooms focusing on teaching methods employed and integration of technology into learning activities.
- IRB submission, approval, and compliance.